Roasted Watermelon Radishes
- 4 watermelon radishes – chopped to small/medium wedge size
- 2 Tbsp Oil (I used olive)
- Salt + Pepper to taste
What you’ll need to succeed
- 1-2 baking dishes
- Parchment paper (optional – if you use parchment paper, use 1/2 tbsp less oil)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix cut watermelon radishes with 1.5 tbsp. oil (or 1 if you’re using parchment paper.)
- Place the watermelon radishes onto the baking dishes.
- Roast radishes, stirring occasionally, until fork tender. For me, this took about 55 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining 1/2 tbsp. oil and add salt + pepper if desired.
Now from here, what you use these beauties for is up to you! I used them for two different dishes, and they fit in perfectly! Do not be alarmed by the look of them after cooking – they certainly are not as pretty as when they went into the oven.
I’ll be featuring one of the recipes I used to incorporate these beauties into my diet this Thursday! Stay tuned pals!