Forget coffee this morning – get jazzed up with this nutrient packed smoothie. It’s a natural sugar rush – plus all of the fibre to help digest it! 🙂 This recipe is also a great afternoon smoothie to get over the “2:30 pm slump”/crash zone.
- 1 nectarine
- 4 strawberries
- 1 handful fresh wheatgrass (or if you have powdered wheatgrass, the equivalent)
- 15 grapes (preferably red)
- 1/2 cup coconut water or filtered water
- 2 ice cubes
- Wash and chop produce (including de-seeding/pitting, etc.)
- Put all ingredients into the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy! If you aren’t consuming right away, keep refrigerated (for up to the standard 24 hrs) and shake prior to consuming.