This recipe can be used in different ways – as both a sauce and as a dressing. I highly recommend both options!
- Sauce – any kind of pasta/stir fry, etc. kind of meal that needs a little sauce – over rice, quinoa, pasta, etc.
- Dressing – Salad, greens, etc.
Ingredients – for sauce
I did it over some pan-fried grated sweet potato and zucchini noodles, and mixed it in with some delicious mushroom soy “chick’n”, broccoli & cauliflower.
Ingredients – for dressing
I grated purple carrot, chopped baby tomatoes (fresh from my garden!) and some “Super Greens” by organic girl (baby red chard, baby tat soi, baby spinach, baby green swiss chard, baby arugula) (It was a lazy night!) – I also had a veggie burger topped with daiya + arugula and some hummus and tortilla chips for dinner that night. 😛
Instructions – for sauce + dressing
- Always chop the garlic first to allow the allicin time to build up.
- Depending on what you’re doing – prep other ingredients of the meal (pasta, veg, etc.) – prepare this sauce while the other stuff is on the go.
- Add all ingredients for sauce/dressing to small bowl and whisk until fully blended.
- How you go from here is up to you – you can pour over and serve, pour and mix to coat…or whatever your heart desires.
Recipe found on feedyourskull.com
Originally posted October 30/15.