A drink that reeks of summer warmth and feeling refreshed. I wish drinking this would transport me to a warm place.
Anyways – this yummy drank can turned up to an adult level with your choice of liquor (mint schnapps, vodka or gin would probably mesh the best.)
I personally don’t have a giant pitcher so I made a smaller batch than the recipe called for.
Fizzed Pineapple Lime-ade with Basil + Mint
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- juice of 2 limes (since I didn’t have a large pitcher I added one of the 1/2 limes of an extra kick)
- zest of 2-3 limes
- small handful basil
- small handful mint
- bubbly water (about 1-2 cups)
- some ice
- Rough up the mint + basil and toss to the bottom of your container.
- Add some ice.
- Pour over lime and pineapple juices, plus bubbly water to taste.
- Shake or stir – your choice.
Scaled down and found on thepigandquill.com
Originally Posted November 13/14.